Sunday, 17 January 2016

DT Project - Quirky Crafts Challenge - Mid month reminder

Hello!  Gosh it's 17 January already and it's time for my second card for the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog where the theme this month is Celebration, we must see the word Celebrate or Celebration on your project.
Our sponsor is Stitchy Bear


For this card I have used Wonderland Cake which I coloured with Wink of Stella pens and Graph It Markers.
The backing paper is from my stash and the 8x8 card is from Keep on Crafting (who I would like to congratulate on winning the British Craft Awards Silver Award for Best Independent Craft Retailer in the South East of England).  They are based in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk and it's a lovely Aladdin's cave, so if you are in the area do pop in.

If by chance anyone from British Craft Awards is reading this, please can you separate Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire (some would say Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire too) in to East of England instead of grouping us with South East of England, us East Angles are funny like that lol!
I printed four images, two I have used for the main focal point and decoupaged them, and the other two I flipped, hence the reason the clock and words are back to front - well it is suppose to be quirky!) and I cut out pieces to use as embellishments.

The Time to Celebrate sentiment is a freebie stamp.  I used Rich Cocoa Momento Ink and a Stampin' Up Punch.

I do hope you will join up with the Quirky Crafts Challenge and show us you Celebration projects.

Creative Blessings.  x

3 comments:

  1. It sure is a quirky card Tracy and it's great, love all the detailing in the background and the cake image us just great. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Loving the papers and the grin on the cat is brilliant.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Tracy, and I was watching Alice with Johnny Depp in it yesterday! The cake would fit in perfectly at the tea party!

    A great start to our crafty year, with your help!
    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x