Wednesday, 13 January 2016

Faery Ink Inspiration - Faery Princess of Hearts Fable

Today is Faery Ink Inspiration day for me and this month I am using one of the recent new releases Faery Princess of Hearts Fable.

Amanda's description for this image  "A character from Wonderland you’ve never heard of.. A little princess of hearts – with wings!" 


I think Faery Princess of Hearts Fable would be hiding deep in the forest so I have built a little wooded scene.  
I have embossed the 8x8 card base (from Keep on Crafting) using Tattered Lace Autumn Leaf Embossing Folder.  
The Happy Birthday tiles, natural fibres, dried flowers and moss are from Anna Marie Designs.  

The die cuts are made from Anna Marie Designs Kraft card and Noor! Design dies.
Faery Princess of Hearts Fable is coloured using Graph It markers.
Don't forget to take a look at the Faery Ink Blog, Shop and Facebook page too.
Creative Blessings.  x


I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Noor! Design UK - Challenge 14 Anything Goes - http://noordesign-uk.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/challenge-14-anything-goes.html

5 comments:

  1. Stunning! love all the detail and sweet image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Tracy, I love how you have created the scene for your fairy and great embossing. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely pretty with such delight, mystical and magical too.
    Best wishes
    Missy Pink x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one Tracy - the background looks like the sun is shining through all those leaves! Just gorgeous!

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x