Friday, 22 January 2016

Faery Ink New Release - Princess of Hearts Fable

So last week I shared my inspiration using Faery Princess of Hearts Fable and today I'm sharing a project using the New Release at Faery Ink, Princess of Hearts Fable.
I have used an A5 card embossed with Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder.  I have edged it with a Graph Marker.  I fussy cut the image and used Pinflair glue to mount it.

The image is coloured using Graph It markers.  I have added flower embellishments from my stash. The hearts are punched using a Create and Craft punch (my first every purchase from C&C!) which I have coloured using a Graph It marker and then folded and glued them to the card along the spine to give them some lift.
I think a project using Princess of Hearts Fable and this new release Faery Princess of Hearts Fable would look fable-ous!  It could tell a really sweet story, similar to the Aesop fable Town Mouse and Country Mouse.

Creative Blessings.  x

6 comments:

  1. Oh my this is gorgeous Tracy, love the image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Tracy. love the image and all the hearts. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card these images are fab so different a brilliant design Love and hugs Caorle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy this is so very pretty, i love the image. Have a great day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one Tracy - love the white embossed background and how it really makes her pop!

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x