Thursday, 28 January 2016

Sakura Pens & My Thyme Colouring Book 4

Today I'm sharing samples made for the My Thyme Colouring Book (Sakura) shows with Carley Duff on C&C at 9am and 6pm today.

I have used mostly the Sakura Metallic pens for these samples and just four pages of the colouring book.
Embossed with Tattered Lace Lily Spray embossing folder.



Mini scrap card, this is my Newfoundland, Fergus who is now 3 years old. 



Shapes cut from two pages of the My Thyme Colouring book.

Think this is my favourite of my samples, I just love this pattern.

MDF word coloured with Sakura pen too.

Cut from one page of My Thyme Colouring Book 4.

Built up with Pinflair glue.



You might also see this one (which I made a while ago) using Souffle and Glaze Sakura pens, a piece cute from My Thyme Colouring Book 1 or 2 (I've forgotten which) and a Faery Ink Gabbie Art Nouveau digi. 

Creative Blessings.  x

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and love the sheen off these pens.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant lot of samples, the pens look brilliant and how cute is Fergus.
    Take care and have a great day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous samples Tracy, stunning colours and Fergus is just gorgeous `i do so love Newfoundlands. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow fabulous sample cards Tracy, beautiful images and colour..
    Thank you for your kind comment on my blog.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw what fabulous samples Tracy, I am so annoyed I missed the show, hoping I can watch it on catch up lol. You always come up with super ideas hunnie. I love the one with your Fergus, he is such a cutie pie.
    Missy Pink xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous samples and love the shiny effect of the pens-great pic of Fergus
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x