Friday, 8 January 2016

Sisters of Craft Challenge Reminder - Anything Goes

I am really enjoying creating with the kits from Digital Scrap World which is our sponsor this month at the Sisters of Craft.  This time I have used the Safari kit to scrap some photos of my sister, Laura-Jayne at Twycross Zoo in 2009.

All the papers and embellishments are from the Safari Kit and I used Serif Craft Artist software to create and edit the page.

There is still plenty of time to join in with our challenge, it's always anything goes and is monthly, only a few rules so please read them before entering.  We hope to see your creations soon.  You can also share your make in the Sisters of Crafts Facebook group.

Creative Blessings.  x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout! Love the papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw what a great scrapbook layout, it looks like you and your sister add great day out, such fun layout with lovely elements. You and your sister look so a like, I thought it was you Tracy.
    Hugs
    Missy Pink x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your scrapbook page. Not something I have ever done but all those beautiful papers and embellishments, may just have to add to my new things to learn 2016 list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page and love all the details and great pics
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout, Tracy. Thanks for your sweet comment on my post.
    Hugs,
    Em

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x