Thursday, 7 January 2016

The Fabric of Friendship

I'm sharing a Christmas card today that I forgot to share before the end of 2015.  I made this for my best friend using a piece of fabric which my mum was kind enough to give to me from her stash. :-)

The card, gift and Christmas pudding.
I tried a little fancy wrapping on the gift too, I been following an online wrapping course by Neelam Meetcha.
I also gave her a homemade Christmas pudding.  Every year my hubby and I make two Christmas puddings on stir-up Sunday, one we keep for ourselves and the other we gift to a friend or family member.  I have wrapped in a piece of material from my stash and added a gift tag you may have seen in a previous post.

Image by Faery Ink
Now on to the card...after adhering he fabric to an 8 x 8 card from Keep on Crafting I added a bit of glitter to the wings and stocking top, flatback pearls for earrings, necklace, bracelet and holly berries and a gem heart brooch.
The dies are from Noor! Design and the mini light bulbs are from my stash.
I will definitely be making some more cards using fabric.

Creative Blessings.  x





6 comments:

  1. Those cards are amazing. I'm sure your mum loved her presents x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this beautiful card and the colours are gorgeous.xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Tracy, I am sure your friend was delighted with her gift.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card Tracy and like how you wrapped the present and pudding. Happy new Year Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and love the added material and texture and love the string of lights
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x