Monday, 1 February 2016

DT Project - The Sisters of Craft Blog Challenge - February 2016

Morning all!  I'm here to share my Sisters of Craft February Challenge DT make.  Don't forget it's always anything goes and lasts the month.  We really have been blown away by your amazing projects entered into the challenge and also in the Facebook group, please continue to share your creations.  Just a quick reminder that the maximum number of entries each per month is 3, thanks.

February's sponsor is the fabulous Lunagirl.


 Karen and Michael (that's us!) founded Lunagirl Images to offer high-quality images for home crafters and artists.  We currently publish more than 50 fine quality image CDs and over 300 original digital collage sheets which I have designed.  I currently run the business myself (Karen) and do most of the design and production work, as Michael has pursued his calling as a teacher.   I have found my second calling in digital design and restoration (my first being history, folklore, and mythology!).

I have used two images from Birds 1.  I have distressed the edges using a Hougie distressing tool, Vintage Photo and Antique Linen distress inks.
 The blue layer is the back of a pre-scrored card and the ribbon is Santoro.  The "Love" mdf word is from The Works and coloured with Copper embossing powder.  

The Kraft card, embellishments, sentiment & feather stamp (Writers Script set) are all from Anna Marie Designs


Creative Blessings.  x

4 comments:

  1. Great card Tracy and think those colours and images would work equally for make or female.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Tracy, the blue and kraft card go together so well, love the feather stamp background and all your embellishments xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x