Saturday, 13 February 2016

Lost Treasure or just lost?!?!

Hello!  I really love the images from Fabrika Fantasy and when I heard they had started a new Facebook group I was eager to join.  This piece was inspired by their challenge "Winter is Everywhere"  the idea is to 'teleport' any of their digis into a snowy winter scene.  Some of you will know by now how much I love snow so you can see why this was tempting.  I haven't entered it in to the contest as it doesn't allow 100% digital entries.

I decided to use the freebie image Pirate Parrot which is free until 29th February, you get three pre-coloured images and two line images.  I have used a pre-coloured .png image in Serif Craft Artist and created this scene using various Daisytrail digikits and the Safari kit from Digital Scrapworld (a past sponsor for Sisters of Craft Challenge blog).


I did give him a map but I think maybe he is reading it upside down and he doesn't appear to be very good a reading signs either!  Just hope he doesn't get too cold. 

Fabrika Fantasy will be one of sponsors this year for Sisters of Craft.

Creative Blessings.  x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy, what a great card, I love the image and the scene you have created is just fabulous. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the scene you have created.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice! I noticed the owl in the tree. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy, fantastic card design, great image and layout.
    Thank you for popping over to me and leaving your kind comment.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x