Sunday, 7 February 2016

Quirky Crafts Challenge - Let's use Quirky Red or Pink

It's time for February's challenge at Quirky Crafts!  This time the theme is  Let's Quirky use Red OR Pink + black and white.

Our sponsor for this month is "The Cutting Cafe" they generously supplied digis and .svg files to the DT.



I have used Wheelbarrow Deliveries to make a mini easel.  I couldn't decide which delivery to pick for my Wheelbarrow so I used 4 that suited the colour theme.  I have used Sakura pens to colour the image and mounted the strawberries and apples on some black card and 3D foam pads to create a stopper.



The DT were also given Bendi Card svg file to work with I had hoped to have my silhouette blade by now so i could have used that, maybe I shall have it time for the reminder post.

Creative Blessings.  x

JUGS Blinkie Just Us Girls Challenge - Valentine - http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/just-us-girls-329-word-week.html


13 comments:

  1. Wow, what a vibrant red, such beautiful shade and I love the wheelbarrow too, simply delightful. Well done sweetie xx
    Missy Pink x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Tracy, what a delightful design, love the wheelbarrow filled with pretty hearts and flowers.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great easel card and love the wheel barrow and apple and strawberries stoppers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful designed card, lovely colour combo as well...xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Tracy, love the wheelbarrow and flowers. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya hun, hope you had a nice weekend ?
    This is lovely, love the sparkle and the wheelbarrow looks fab.
    Have a great day xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, I love the design and image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty love this gorgeous design the wheelbarrow is so pretty love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun filled wheel barrel! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous easel card! Love the wheelbarrow full of hearts and flowers! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love easel cards! Great sparkle and shine with this one!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x