Sunday, 21 February 2016

Quirky Crafts Midway Reminder - Pink or Red with White and Black

Just a quick post today to remind you that there is still time to enter the Quirky Crafts Challenge.  Our sponsor for this month is "The Cutting Cafe" they generously supplied digis and .svg files to the DT.

For this card I used the digi (wheelbarrow, flowers and apples) and the Bendi card SVG file, I had to cut this by hand as I still don't have a blade for Silhouette.  You get lots of different elements with the digi and different shaped pieces for the bendi card, which I shall be definitely be using again.

I have coloured the card and images with distress inks and Sakura Glaze Gelly Roll pens.  The Birds on the Wire are an Inkylicious stamp and the hat is a Doo Lally Pip stamp.

I think this needs a sentiment to finish it off but I'm still decided for what occasion.

Creative Blessings.  x

7 comments:

  1. ackkk love this black and red bendi card....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card such striking colours love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fab Tracy, BRILLIANT hand cutting.
    Sending hugs and have a great day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! What a cute little project!
    Love the colour combo!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x