Thursday, 18 February 2016

Review: Tangle Teezer

This is not a paid for promotion or collaborative post.  The product featured was bought by me at full price. 

I was sceptical about a brush that claims to be a "professional detangling tool".  I have long thick hair that knots easily and it's hell to brush after a windswept walk, added product or washing it.  It was £10.60 which I though sounded a lot for a hairbrush but if it did what it said on the website "effortlessly remove tangles in wet or dry hair, without snagging or pulling hair." then it would be worth it.  Tangle Teezer is designed, manufactured and made in Britain.

Firstly I was impressed by how quickly it arrived and by how it was packaged.  

I went for the Original Tangle Teezer in the Limited Edition Berry colour, red and purple. 

I tried it out on dry hair and it ran straight through but the real test would be first thing in the morning. So the next test was bed head, once again no getting stuck and no swearing in front of the mirror.  

I also like the egonomic shape of the brush and it's certainly small enough to put in your handbag but they do have a compact styler brush where the teeth .

The last test was wet hair, this was the big one, wet tangled hair is just the pits to brush, normally I just end up stetching the hair and spliting it.  I am pleased to say tyhe Tangle Teezer produced no tears, rude language or shrieks.  So the science part is the teeth which have two tiers and memory flex technology.

I also tried running it through my hair a the end of the day after I had used mouse, styling serum and hairspray and once again it was a pain free experience.  Due to the shape of the brush it isn't suited to styling but Tangle Teezer have a blow-styling hairbrush which shall probably be my next purchase.

Creative Blessings.  x

1 comment:

  1. Oh this looks interesting and thanks for sharing.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x