Wednesday, 3 February 2016

Ta dah - I finally used up a kit!

Greetings Peeps!  I hope you are all well.  Thank you all so much for your lovely comments on my last few posts.  I'm thrilled that you like my creations and take time out of your day to take a peek and comment.

On to today's card or cards, yes I have two feminine birthday cards to share.  If you use paper kits then I'm sure like me you have lots of them started and not finished and lots of pieces of paper and card hanging around!  After I finished yesterday's birthday card I challenge myself to use the rest of the Hunkydory kit, it's one of their smaller kits just two background sheets and a sheet of toppers. The only extras were a few gems and ribbon from my stash.

Here they are quick and simple, nothing flash but the satisfaction from using the kit up was gratifying enough.  I going to put them in a pack of 6 and sell them for £1 for charity.

I hope you have a great day.

Creative Blessings.  x


6 comments:

  1. Both cards look fab and so nice of you to sell for charity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous cards Tracy, I know you say you have not used much but with these kits you do not have to, to crete a lovely card and everything is a perfect match. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful and well done you.
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very beautiful creation Tracy.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY well done hun, it is beautiful ! love the image on it.
    Have a great day xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x