Sunday, 14 February 2016

Two More Hunkydory!

Good Evening to your all!  A couple more Hunkydory cards to share , I have found these kits perfect for quick makes and charity cards.

These two use the Pretty Little Things kit and will be the last two I make for a bit.
The first uses the scattered frame layout that I used on a previous HD card, the only addition is the Joy! Crafts flatback faux pearls.


On the second I have added ribbon under the main topper, a brad to the tag and 3 gems to finish.

Creative Blessings.  x

I would like to enter the butterfly card into the following challenge;

Allsorts Challenge Blog - Week350 - Circles - http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/week-350-circle-cards-no-squares.html

7 comments:

  1. Oh Tracy, these are so pretty! Great little makes!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely images and colours Tracy, especially love the butterfly card which would fit in very nicely at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracey, this is stunning! Love the images and design.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Tracy. Lovely cards, the sewing one is gorgeous and i love the colours.
    Sending hugs, have a great day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so pretty and Hunkydory do come in handy for quick makes, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and elegant. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week , hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x