Thursday, 3 March 2016

All Sewn Up

Evening everyone!

I have had this image coloured up for quite a while but only just had the inspiration for how to use it.

I coloured this sweet image, Jennifer's Doll from Tiddly Inks with my Graph It markers.  I have used Antique Linen distress ink on the the background and added faux stitching detail.


The backing sheet and paper used to make a corner pocket are from Docrafts Sew Lovely Range.
The button, bow (both cut of an old pair of socks) pins, safe pin, snaps and scissor charm are from stash.
Creative Blessings. x

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous and beautiful image and techniques.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card very clean clear cut image. Gives the impression of looking at patterns in the fabric shops which I use to do a lot of in the 70s. Very nice colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Tracy, hope you are well ?
    This is lovely, such pretty colouring.
    Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card just love your pretty design its gorgeous love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x