Monday, 7 March 2016

"Anna Marie" Style Voucher Pocket

Good Evening!

I expect my regular visitors have noticed that I love Anna Marie products and her crafting style, so it will come as no surprise that I had a huge amount of fun making this pretty voucher pocket for my mum's luxury pedicure voucher for Mother's Day.

I have used corrugated card, purple canvas card, (both edged with Vintage Photo distress ink) bird ribbon, dotty acetate (cut in to strips and curled), dried flowers, natural fibre, stamens, flower buds, pearl strand and paper flower all from Anna Marie Designs.
The Beautiful stamp is from Close to my Heart "Find Your Style" set and I created a pattern at the edge of the card using adhesive lace and Vintage Photo ink.
 I folder and attached a sheet of A4 textured paper on the back to create a pocket to hold the voucher.
It was nice to work with embellishments especially after yesterday's CAS card
Creative Blessings.  x

3 comments:

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x