Wednesday, 9 March 2016

Another CAS Mix Up

Greetings all!

I enjoyed making yesterday's CAS Mix Up card so much that I decided to try another.  It turned out slightly more grungy this time though so I hope it passes muster at CAS Mix Up Challenge.

I have used a 6 x 6 card based coloured with Seedless Preserves Distress Ink, sprinkled with water (my choice-splatter).
I have used a piece of watercolour paper torn from a pad and coloured with a Spectrum Aquas (watercolour) after stamping in black ink and embossing with clear powder the sentiment (stamping) from Visible Image.  I have masked off some of the stamp and picked out the words, Best Friend, Smile and Laugh.
I mounted using 3D foam pads this on black Anna Marie Designs card and crumpled both pieces and and adhered to the card from with 2 layers of 3D foam pads.

Creative Blessings.  x

CAS Mix Up - March - http://casmixup.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/cas-mix-up-march-challenge.html

Visible Image - March Show & Tell - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.783248745138900&type=1

12 comments:

  1. Another beauty Tracy! LOVE those splatters on your gorgeous grape background. And awesome sentiment too. Thanks for sharing at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this thoughtful beautiful sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful friendship sentiment, Tracy! Love that background too! Thanks for bringing another share to CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy, great card and love the sentiment. Hugs Jennifer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a powerful sentiment but so true. A beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colours on your creative card today...love it.xx
    {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tracy this is lovely, i love the crumpled paper and the colour looks amazing !
    Have a great day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Tracy & I love that sentiment :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card. love the way the background really brings the attention to the fab quotation piece

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful what a beautiful sentiment its perfect love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great colour and tone Tracy. Love the sentiment!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x