Tuesday, 8 March 2016

CAS Mix Up - eh say again!

Hello!

I recently came across a new challenge, the CAS Mix Up Challenge which sounds really different and a lot of fun.


I have used black cardstock from Anna Marie Designs as my base card card with a Tattered Lace Essentials Decorative Edge Squares die (my choice), I also used these to cut a piece of watercolour card.

I stamped and embossed the sentiment (stamping)which is from Woodware using black ink and clear embossing powder.  I have created the rainbow effect using Spectrum Aqua markers (water colouring).  I also added some faux-stitching in the same colours.
Creative Blessings.  x

I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s);

CAS Mix Up Challenge - March - http://casmixup.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/cas-mix-up-march-challenge.html

6 comments:

  1. Tracy, this is beautiful! Love the watercoloring and the faux stitching in the same rainbow colors! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant CAS card love the rainbow and beautiful sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy! Your watercoloured card is so unique and creative. The dotty border is awesome, both on the black and watercoloured panels, and I LOVE your rainbow background, perfect match for your sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along at CAS Mix Up. Loll :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful sentiment with rainbows to match, Tracy! I love how the black frame shows off these beautiful colors! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful sentiment, love the rainbow too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun rainbow background Tracy and sentiment.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x