Sunday, 6 March 2016

CAS Mother's Day Card

Hello everybody!

I've not made many, if any, CAS cards, I find them quite difficult as I do love my embellishments! Anyhoo I decided to try my hand at a CAS card for my mum for Mother's Day and I'm quite pleased with it but it did feel odd not raiding my stash although I did manage to sneek in a few gems.
I have used a Anna Marie Designs cards stock, X Cut Four Petal Nesting Dies, Anna Marie Designs Special Her stamp set and just 3 gems from my stash.
I use the same two dies for the insert too.
Creative Blessings. x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Tracy, I miss making cards for my Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful color and CAS design Tracy, I know what you mean, I love bling.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x