Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Docrafts Decoupage Christmas Kit

Hello!  Just a quick card to share made using a Docrafts kits.  I love their kits because you always get plenty of items to work with.  There are perfect if your mojo goes awol, in my case I was tidying up some kits and papers and this distracted me - it's just the sort of dress I would love to wear.  It's titled "at Christmas" by Lucy Cromwell.
I have chosen to use all the layers but you could just as easily miss some out.  I used Pinflair glue for my layers.  This kit comes with a gusset envelope which is great idea, although I think I have probably built mine up too much to use it!

It comes with a printed pre-scored card which is your base layer, an insert and several sentiments.  I have gone for a generic Christmas one so it could be sent to anybody.
Creative Blessings.  x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful dimensional card, love the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning kit its a lovely design and what a very pretty dress Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a stunning Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card Tracy. I love the kit you've used, the image and dimension are wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x