Tuesday, 1 March 2016

DT Project - Sisters of Craft Blog Challenge - March 2016

Greetings!  It's time for our third challenge over at the Sisters of Craft and this month our sponsor is another one of my favourites, Faery Ink.
I'm lucky enough to be on Amanda's design team and have been since the beginning, I just love her artwork.  For my Sisters of Craft DT piece I'm sharing a Halloween (Trick or) Treat made using Bella Broomstick which is one of my favourite images.

The bag is made from an envelope, instructions can be found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Wm8zp7eh .

I have coloured Bella Broomstick using Graph It markers and added a ribbon from my stash.

I hope you will join in our challenge and share your creations in our Facebook Group.

Creative Blessings.  x

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty beautiful colouring, lovely colours, simply perfect for a little person to collect her stash of sweets x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love that image and lovely idea to make such a bag.
    Hugs, Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x