Monday, 14 March 2016

Easter Basket (with tutorial) using Trimcraft Neroli pad

Hello everybody, today I am sharing my first sample for Carley Duff's USA C&C show using the Trimcraft Neroli Pad.

My first make is an Easter basket and I thought I would share a quick tutorial on how to make this simple piece.

Trim a sheet of the card to 18 cm x 20 cm.  Score at 6 cm x 11 cm and use a bone folder to crease the score lines.

Cut from one side to where the lines cross, do the same on the opposite side.

Attached double sided tape (I have also used wet glue) to the four corners.

The handle can be attached inside the flaps when folding and gluing the sides or by using brads.  I have fussy cut flowers from another sheet to decorate.
 

Fill with delicious sweets!
Unfortunately my delicious sweets seemed to have disappeared, you just can't trust the Easter bunny these days !
Creative Blessings.  x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful basket and this tutorial is a lot simpler than the one I used at Craftwork cards-love the cardstock
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very sweet basket Tracy, might give your instructions a go. Carley is lovely, she did a stint on our TL stand at the NEC.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tutorial and such a beautiful basket.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x