Tuesday, 29 March 2016

Faery Ink Inspiration - Dragon Tamer

Morning Bloggers!

It's my turn to share some Faery Ink inspiration.  I picked Dragon Tamer from the new releases.  I love dragons and I new I had the perfect papers to use with this image.

I have coloured this image using my Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils, this is the first time I have used them for anything more than highlighting.

The papers, sentiment, ribbon, corner and gems (dragon eggs) are from Lelli-bot's Fantasy Dragons kit.

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful mystical image Tracy and the purple really makes it pop.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Tracy, this is fab, i love the image and agree with Brenda the purple really makes it pop xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous mystical card, love the colouring. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image lovely colours very mystical Stunning card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Dragon tamer image and the paper is perfect-so are the three gems
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is truly your style Tracy, so mystical and stunning. The colouring is spot on, done with such detail.Well done. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A real fun creation! Love the added embellishments!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x