Friday, 18 March 2016

Faery Ink New Release - Autumn Rose Spring Bride

Afternoon everyone!

Yay it's Friday and that means it's time for a new release over at Faery Ink.  My new release is Spring Bride.  I had a go at colouring this image using my Graph It markers in sepia tones and I'm most pleased with it.  I have made a twisted easel card.
The papers, sentiment and flowers are from Craftwork Cards, the Vogue set I think!  I  have also used a little lush chocolate colouring mirri.

Creative Blessings.  x


7 comments:

  1. Superb Twisted Easel Card Tracy. The image is beautiful and the colours WOW. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous easel card, love the image and papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Tracy! love the sepia tones and the design is gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful image and to use the sepia tones is a brilliant idea I can see this idea would look fabulous for a vintage wedding which seem to be very popular and on trend at the moment x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning a beautiful stamp and love the colours its perfect love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the twisted easel and beautiful image and B.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x