Tuesday, 15 March 2016

Trimcraft Neroli Pad - Double Sided Tag with birds

Good Evening!

I hope you have all had a good day.

I'm sharing another one of my samples made with the Trimcraft pads which Carley Duff will be demonstrating on C&C USA as the 4DD.  If you are in the UK and want to purchase these pads just visit the the Trimcraft website to find your nearest stockist.

This time I have made a double-sided tag, again using the Neroli pad together with images from Colour with Love Craftwork Cards tag pad.  I have coloured the image using Sakura pens.  The ribbons are from my stash.



Creative Blessings.  x

I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Craft your Passion - Anything Goes - http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/challenge-303-always-anything-goes.html - 20/03




6 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy. What lovely bright and cheery tags you have created, love the paper and great images. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tags love the images and papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tags I love the papers you have used they are lovely and bright very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These tags are precious! I love the paper you chose. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. -Rina

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x