Sunday, 20 March 2016

Trimcraft Neroli Pad - Set of Notelets


Hello All!

More samples using the Trimcraft Neroli pad, this time a set of notelets.

These were so simple to make, I cut squares from the pad using Tattered Lace Essentials die and used the Smile sentiment from an Alte New stamp set with black ink and clear embossing powder and tied them with a scrap of crocheted ribbon from my stash.

I added some Sakura pen to the pattern on the gold card.  The card blanks are from my stash.


Creative Blessings.  x

5 comments:

  1. these are beautiful Tracy

    http://karinsartscrap.blogspot.nl/2016/03/new-digis.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great notelets and paper and love the lace tie
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great & so very useful too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are so pretty and beautiful, well done. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x