Thursday, 17 March 2016

Trimcraft Neroli Paper Pad - Joy is a flower...

Evening Visitors.

I hope your day has been productive or restful or whatever you were hoping for!

My project today is a card using the Trimcraft Neroli pad, another sample for Carley Duff's USA show.  You might wonder why I have just written one post, two reasons, one it's a four day deal and two it give's me a chance to get some craft down as these post are already scheduled, so you see it serves two purposes!

I think this were some of my favourite papers from the Neroli pad, there remind me of a Regency period drama, I think it's the shades of blue and cream.
The only whole sheet I have used is the front one, the corner ones are cut of pieces as I didn't want to waste any!  The flower is made from another pieces which I have cut the pattern from and using a foam pad to build it up.

Creative Blessings  x

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Tracy and such a lovely shade of blue. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and paper and love the cut out corners
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful papers, love your card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x