Saturday, 30 April 2016

Birthday Bouquet

Morning!  You may have noticed my blog has been a bit quiet lately, that's because I decided to take a little break and take a step back to see which direction I wanted to head next and as a result I have a few announcements to make over the next few months so watch this space!

Today I'm sharing a birthday card.  I am using the new Anna Marie Designs (AMD) size cards 12" by 6". I have add AMD dotty brown card and a piece of ribbed cream mottled card from my stash.

The die cuts are Noor! Design leaves cut from Kraft card.
Bouquet is made using natural fibres, dried flowers, moss, flower, buds, MDF fabric covered butterfly and MDF birthday tile from AMD.

Creative Blessings.  x

I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Noor! Design - Anything Goes - http://noordesign-uk.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/challenge-17-anything-goes.html


6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! Love how you've added all the flowers and leaves
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy, wow stunning card, the flower arrangement is fabulous and love the card design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! I love the texture you have added to this gorgeous bouquet.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy this is a beautiful flower card


    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning such pretty colours very well done x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Tracey! I love all those flowers & the moss is a great touch!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x