Friday, 1 April 2016

DT Project - Sisters of Craft Blog Challenge - April 2016

I have two apologies to make; firstly I am very sorry that I have been extremely lax in commenting on your blogs, I hope you will forgive me ... please!  Secondly this blog post is a few hours late, it's my DT card for the Sisters of Craft Blog Challenge which started this morning at 9am, not to worry though as you still have a whole month to join in.

Our sponsor this month is Moonflower digistamps who is offering $10 worth of digis for the winner!

I have used Anthera, Lady of the Woods.


I have coloured the image using Graph It markers, I have added some sparkle and a gem, and also decoupaged the flowers.  The image is mounted on the card base using 3D foam pads on Anna Marie Designs kraft card.
I have used 3 Noor! Design dies die cut from white card and coloured with Graph It markers.

I do hope you will pop over to the blog and see what my teamies have made as their inspiration and join in with the challenge.  Remember it's anything goes - that's absolutely any craft, if you made it we want to see it!

Creative Blessings.  x

I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Classic Design Team Open - Anything Goes -lhttp://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/classic-design-team-open-challenge-01.html

15 comments:

  1. Really striking card Tracy, love the colours with the kraft card and her expression has been emphasised by your colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous the colours are lovley and graat colouring as well Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work of art, gorgeous image, wonderful additions and super fabulous design.xxx  {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Tracy what a fabulous Lady Of The Woods image and delightful card design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image and dies-definitely a Lady of the Woods
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Tracy. The image and die-cut leaves look fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautifu creation Tracy! I love that image!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh that's beautiful! Such a pretty, unusual image - I love it! Love all those leaves and the decoupaged flowers. Beautiful design. Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Tracy, such a beautiful image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is gorgeous. Great design and love how you have worked your leaves around the image it just sets it off beautifully.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card, thanks for sharing with Classic Design Team Open Challenge!
    [Carla DT for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully coloured and I love the background you've created.

    Thank you for joining our first Classic Design Team Open Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous project and love the colours and whole concept of this creation. Thanks so much for sharing at our current challenge. ♥
    [aNNie DT/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x