Friday, 15 April 2016

Faery Ink New Release - Lottie Breezy Fae

Hello Folks,

It's Friday, yippee, which means it's time for a Faery Ink New Release.  Today this cutie Lottie Breezy Fae will make her debut in the Faery Ink shop.
I have coloured Lottie Breezy Fae with Graph It markers.
I used neon and patterned papers from my stash, added 3D gel stickers, ribbon, brads and a pretty pin coloured with Sakura Gelly Roll glaze pen.
The letters are die cut using Tattered Lace Essentials Alphabet dies highlighted with white pen.

Creative Blessings.  x

8 comments:

  1. What lovely bright Springtime colours Tracey, a really pretty card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Tracy, lovely image and love that funky background. `hugs `Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Tracy, love the sweet image
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww she is lovely, so cute and what lovely colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty image & beautifully coloured! I love the colours you've used too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card with great colors, Tracy.
    Hugs,
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cute image and bright colours
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fresh and springy - just downright adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x