Tuesday, 10 May 2016

A Mini Scottish Landscape - Altered Art

Morning!  Today I am sharing a piece of upcycling. I have had this little wooden tray for a couple of years, it originally contained Yule decorations.
Firstly I gave it a light coating of white Gesso.
I sponged the heart with Iridescent Blue Black and Oriental Voilet Pebeo Acrylic paints.
I used moss, natural fibres, stamens, dried flowers & flower buds from Anna Marie Designs.
Here are a few close-ups of the individual sections;
And lastly a close-up of that happy heart, which is exactly how my heart feels when I visit Scotland.

Creative Blessings.  x

I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s);


6 comments:

  1. This took my breath away it is stunning x So pretty lovely colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous upcycling Tracy, love how a tray has been been turned into picture frames. Very pretty design. `Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Tracy, love the design and beautiful upcycling.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely creation. The scene you've created is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous transformation and well worth hanging
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x