Friday, 6 May 2016

Arielle Moon Faery and the magazine debut that never was!

Back in March 2015 Amanda creator of Faery Ink asked the DT if they would like to create a card using her digi stamps for Complete Cardmaking magazine.  Of course I said yes please!  Amanda asked us to pick a first, second and third choice digi out of the ones she wanted to showcase in the mag.  I was delighted to be able to work with my first choice Arielle Moon Fairy.  

Unfortunately the magazine stopped being published before my creation made it into print and I also forgot to share it on the blog.  What I can see from sharing it here now is how my colouring has improved over the last year! I don't even know where this card is now as it was sent off to the magazine but I hope she is being enjoyed by someone. 

As soon as I saw this image I thought it would look great on a circle easel card, and my first port of call was to use the Silhouette Cameo Scalloped Circle Easel cutting file.

Here is what I created;





I hope you like my creation, I had so much fun making it.  Why not join the Faery Ink Facebook Group.   If you haven't popped over to the Faery Ink shop do take a look.

Creative Blessings.



7 comments:

  1. Hiya Tracy, I never knew that the magazine was no more, such a shame your beautiful card never got to be published ! it really is so pretty.
    Sending hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely easel card Tracy and such a pity she never saw print. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love the card shape and gorgeous fairy.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This so pretty lovely colours I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful easel card and image -shame you didn't make it into print
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just fabulous love the design such a shame it was never published they missed a real stunner love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x