Sunday, 15 May 2016

Craftwork Cards - More Samples

Today is the second day of the Create and Craft USA Craftwork Cards Weekender.  As mentioned yesterday Carley Duff will be demoing the A Pocket Full of Paper Botanical Gardens USB stick.

Here are some more of samples made for the shows.

 
I love all the elements, not just the embellishments but those little extras that can be cut from the backing sheets.
I thoroughly enjoyed making these collage style cards.
Adding layers was so easy.

Creative Blessings.  x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous samples Tracy, the papers look fabulous. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely selection of cards Tracy, loving the pretty pastel shades, flower and Butterflies.

    Hope you have a good Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful selection and love all the elements
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x