Saturday, 14 May 2016

Craftwork Cards - Samples

Today I'm sharing some samples I made for the Weekender on Create and Craft USA (5pm UK time). Carley Duff is demonstrating A Pocket Full of Paper Botanical Gardens USB stick from Craftwork Cards.

I decided to work with the Correspondent papers.  Here are three of my samples.

 There are lots of lovely sentiments and beautiful embellished not just background papers.
 I really loved making collage style pieces from the correspondent collection.
It's been a little while since I've made a tag but again I think this collection lends it self to lots of layers in a smaller area.  I also really loved the vintage pastel tones of this collection too.

Creative Blessings.  x

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous work :-) I just love Craftwork Cards papers and your inspiration is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely samples Tracy, the tag is very pretty.
    Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous samples! Love the gorgeous papers and design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful selection and love all the elements
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x