Monday, 2 May 2016

Faery Ink Inspirational - Gabbie Swan Princess

Hello all!

Gosh it doesn't seem like only a few days since my last Faery Ink inspiration!  Gabbie Swan Princess digital stamp was an easy choice for my inspiration this month as my second favourite ballet (after The Nutcracker), is Swan Lake.  



I printed two Gabbie Swan Princess digital stamps, and flipped one and then coloured using Graph It markers.  I have added some sparkle using a Graph It Shaker and also some shine with Sakura clear, white & black pens.


I have mounted the images on to the card using 3D glue gel.  The sheet of music is copied from an old music book which I have edged with a grey alcohol marker.  

I added a small amount of lace trim, three pins (one coloured with a black alcohol marker), three flowers (the tips are coloured with the same marker), stamens (some coloured with a black alcohol marker) and a crown charm. 
If you haven't already picked up Gabbie Swan Princess digital stamp I would suggest the fly right over to the shop and pick her up.

For those of you that don't know the story, Odette a Princess has been turned in a Swan by the evil Sorcerer Von Rothbart.  The only way for the spell to be broken is by the power of eternal love.  Prince Seigfried is on a hunting expedition on his 21st birthday and spots a white swan wearing a crown, Odette the swan princess.  When Von Rothbart hears that Prince Seigfried is falling in love with Odette, he tricks the prince in to declaring his love for his daughter, Odile (the Black Swan) who attends the ball in disguise.  Unfortunately it has a rather Romeo and Juliette ending which you may want to look up, I don't want my post to have you in tears!

Creative Blessings.  x







4 comments:

  1. Love monochrome, this is gorgeous beautiful images and love the music paper background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Tracy this is stunning. I love that image and the contrast between black and white is superb. Great backing paper. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful monochrome card,great image and love the music paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x