Wednesday, 25 May 2016

Faery Ink - Ophelia In Wonderland (with text & photos this time!)

Ooops!  I was a bit over eager with this post and it went live a day early without text or photos, apologies for that and thank you to Jennifer for leaving a comment which popped up in my email.

This Ophelia in Wonderland from Faery Ink, I love Amanda's quirky representation of this character.


For my mixed media piece I have used card embossed with Craftwell Argyll Checked embossing folder, inked it with Tim Holtz Festive Berries & Black Soot distress ink.  I used an empty washi tape reel to make the ring marks.

The image is mounted on black coordinations cardstock which I sanded back with a emery board. Embellishments from my stash included washi tape, mini peg, mini calendar pages, wooden clock (unfortunately I got a little be carried away with the gilding wax!), piece of easter egg wrapper, mini playing card and beer bottle top.

Ophelia in Wonderland is coloured with Graph It markers, I have added epoxy stickers to her glasses.

Until next time, creative blessings.  x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy, fabulous mixed media project, the image is great and love the background you have created. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is fabulous Tracy! I love the image and fabulous background you have created.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image love the background and all the details
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x