Monday, 30 May 2016

Journey to Wonderland & Steampunk

Today at 4pm & 8pm Carley Duff is show casing and demoing the Debbi Moore Journey to Wonderland & Steampunk CD-roms and papercrafting kits on Create and Craft.  I printed some of the elements and background papers on vellum and acetate.  These are the samples I made for the show;

Using toppers & insert sheet, trimmed using pinking blade.
All from one topper sheet.
Dew drops added using glossy accents.
Black & White with added colour using Sakura Gelly Roll pens.
Made using an insert sheet, Alice is cut from one side and looking glass is the other.
Buttons and ribbon added from my stash. 
Rose is printed on acetate and layered up.
Close-up of acetate rose. 
Now on to the Steampunk makes;

Buttons and twine added from my stash.  Ripped vellum piece.
Toppers and vellums layered up.
Two layers of vellum behind the image.
Retirement card using 3D pocketwatch layers I added an acetate layer over the watch face. 
Background made using mask and Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  Ripped vellum border. Twine, beer bottle cap and brad added from my stash.
I hope you can tune in today or catch up with the shows.

Creative Blessings.  x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy, wow your samples are stunning, both cd's look fab. I really like the steampunk samples. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Tracy, I especially love the steampunk ones!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy these are fab, beautiful and gorgeous cards
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Alice, such a super image Tracy ans what super steampunk creations, it's a style that always scares me rather but I am taking inspiration from you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous selection of samples -brilliant images love the wonderland ones
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x