Wednesday, 18 May 2016

Shoe & Handbag Heaven - Birthday Card

Morning all!

This is a birthday card I made for a little girl who turned 8.  She is very grown-up for her age , so I tried to make a card that was a little more grown-up than what I might have otherwise designed.
I have used Debbi Moore's Shoe & Handbag Heaven cd-rom.
I have also added the little girl's name to the card.  She loves to received cards with her name on as it is so difficult to find items with it on.
Creative Blessings.  x

I would like to enter this in to the following challenge(s);


6 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous! Love those beautiful shoes and fab design!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Tracy, love the shoes and handbags and such a lovely card design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, a girl can never have too many shoes and handbags.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so pretty and creative Tracy.

    I looked around your blog and loved what I saw.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x