Monday, 16 May 2016

Stamp & Stencil - Card

Thank you for all your kind comments on my previous few posts.  I am finding it much easy to post every other day.

Recently I was treated to Leonie Pujol's masks/stencils and stamps.  I have always been a big fan of her crafting and watch her Let Leonie Loose shows on Hochanda on a Wednesday afternoon.

I made this card with her products whilst watching one Wednesday afternoon.  She is very talented and creative and is a joy to watch as she is so passionate.  Leonie's thought process behind these products is patterned building.


Work in Progress

I fixed the mask to the card with Stick & Spray and created the background using Dried Marigold and Mustard Seed distress inks.  I have stamped in Rich Cocoa Momento ink as I thought this toned in well with the background colours.

The Big Reveal!
The stencils and masks contain more than one size (there are at least 4 in each pack) and each stamp pack has a minimum of 14 stamps.  You can visit Leonie's blog here for inspiration.

Creative Blessings.  x

I would like to enter this into the follwing challenge(s);


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous Tracy! I love the way you have built the flowers and doodled around the card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Tracy & so creative :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and love the stamps and stencils
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x