Wednesday, 1 June 2016

DT Project - Sisters of Craft Blog Challenge June 2016

Today I'm sharing my DT card for the Sisters of Craft Blog June Challenge, as always it's anything goes and you have until the end of the month to submit your entries.

Sponsorship this month is slightly different as our sponsor has unfortunately had to close their Etsy shop, so although the DT are using images from Cre8tive Hands the winner's prize will be a mystery gift from the DT.

I have used Ocean Tangle.


I have coloured the image using Stabilo point 88 fine 0,4 pens and Kuretake Wink of Stella Clear and Blue pens.  I have added elements cut from vellum using Seashore Noor! Design dies and Tim Holtz Broken China distress ink for the background.
Creative Blessings.  x

I would like to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Noor! Design UK - Summer - http://noordesign-uk.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/summer-challenge-19.html

Papercrafters Corner - Magazine Monday - Week 146 - http://papercrafterscorner.com/blog/papercrafting-challenge-wk-146/#comments

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy, I love the gorgeous colours on this card and the added vellum embellishments are fabulous. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what lovely colours, and perfect for this time of the year too..with the weather being warm. Well done my friend. Stunning work indeed.
    Missy Pink xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colouring and love the vellum die-cuts
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x