Thursday, 16 June 2016

Faery Ink Inspiration - Destiny Lion (and a Farewell)

I picked Destiny Lion for my Faery Ink inspiration because I just love the Wizard of Oz, Return to Oz, Wicked, etc.

I coloured Destiny Lion using Graph It markers and Wink of Stella pens and cut her using the Pinking blade of my Woodware trimmer.


I adhered her using washi tape to a page from an old damaged book (found in a charity shop) inked it with Tim Holtz Antique Linen distress ink and gave it a wash of gesso.

I have added brads, a 3D butterfly, paper flower and 3D gel stickers from my stash.

As you can see Destiny Lion is sharing a page with Destiny Tinman.  I am using this book for mixed media pages made using digi stamps of characters from my favourite books and films. A type of homage to classic tales I guess!

Creative Blessings.  x

6 comments:

  1. A super creation Tracy, it has a lovely rustic feel to it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colouring Tracy, excellent blending too. What sweet image too, very pretty and a FAB design. Missy Pink x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and fab colouring so lovely Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image and fabulous colouring Tracy
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x