Wednesday, 22 June 2016

Zombie Gingerbread Man anyone?

Hello!  It's been a while since I last posted but I've been busy creating and today I'm sharing something a little different, it's not a card and it's not quite a Halloween decoration and not quite a Christmas decoration - or maybe it's both?  When I spotted this dysfuntional little guy I fell in love-who doesn't need a Zombie Gingerbread Man in their life?  This felt kit is from Corinne Lapierre.


The kit comes with everything you need to make this little guy (felt, pattern, thread, needle, toy filling, buttons and ribbon).  The instructions are really easy to follow and you don't need to worry about being too neat afterall no zombie is perfect!


This was such a lovely item to create.  I cut it out during the day and then sat and stitched whilst watching the football with hubby in the evening, well I wasn't really watching but it did mean I could be sociable for the evening!

I think he is undecided on whether he is a Halloween or Christmas decoration!


I then took him into Serif Craft Artist and had a little play putting him in different scenes.

Creative Blessings.  x



3 comments:

  1. Tracy this is fantastic looks fabulous.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a lovely little project I an see him being out in your Halloween cave x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x