Monday, 18 July 2016

Bonus Papers - Quick Cards Made Easy Issue 155

I was lucky enough to be picked to make a card to showcase the bonus papers in this month's issue of Quick Cards Made Easy.  10 readers make cards and then 3 are picked to be featured in the magazine.
Although my card was not featured as a main make a tiny version of it was used next to the instructions of how to apply!  It's also on their FB page.

I have used a 15 x 15cm blank card base which I have rounded the corners on layered with one of the patterned sheets.  The topper is also from the bonus paper and is mounted on 3D foam pads, the gems are from my stash.

I followed this youtube tutorial to make the origami dress.


I used some more of the papers inside the card.

The card is also on the Quick Cards Made Easy Facebook page.

Creative Blessings.  x

9 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, love the papers and designs.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Tracy Enjoy the rest of the day Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Tracy love the dress and funky flamingo paper. Many thanks for your comment on my butterfly blog post.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done my friend, it's lovely to have your work published, you deserve this as your such amazing talent. Fresh holiday feel to the design too, makes you think of the summer and makes me smile. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Tracy love the dress and pretty papers. How nice to be mentioned well done. Hugs Jennifer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are gorgeous, the dress is fantastic!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty a fabulous card idea and such pretty papers love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and love the little origami dress and flamingo paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x