Friday, 1 July 2016

DT Project - Sisters of Craft Blog Challenge July 2016

Wow July already!!!

This month over at the Sisters of Craft we are being sponsored by Angie's Digital Stamps.

I have used Daisy May Sewing.  I have coloured her using First Edition markers and cut around her leaving a white border and edged her with a grey marker.  The background is some washi tape on a green card base, silver mirror card trimmed with a pinking blade, white card die cut with Tattered Lace die.

The pins, bow, ribbon and buttons are from my stash.  I wrote the Sew Sweet sentiment with a black Micron pen to create stitches.


Creative Blessings.  x



3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card and love the sweet image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image, sweet design and excellent colouring skills. Well done xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x