Tuesday, 5 July 2016

Frantage Bodice - Inspired by Leonie Pujol

Greetings all!

Today I'm sharing a project inspired by the lovely Leonie Pujol.  Every Wednesday between 2pm and 4pm on Hochanda (Freeview 39, Freesat 817, Sky 663) Leonie is let loose!  Leonie gets to work with the products she loves, her favourites and her "favourite favourites" during a two hour show with no interruptions from presenters, it's just Leonie doing what she does best, creating!

About 3 weeks ago Leonie was using Frantage and some Stampendous stamps.  I knew I had a set of Frantage somewhere and a few un-inked Stampendous Stamps, so I tracked them down in my stash and got to work.  This is what I created...

I have used from Stampendous, background (Flights of Fancy) and wings (Kaleidoscope Dreams) stamps are Leonie's own range (which I am slightly addicted to!), Anna Marie Designs black card stock and Tim Holtz Seedless Preserve Distress Ink and of course the Frantage Encrusted Jewel (purple) set.

So now you know between 2pm and 4pm I can be found in my craft room watching Leonie and getting creative!

Creative Blessings.  x

11 comments:

  1. A lovely card. Love the colours and butterfly background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fab card I love the stamp and the colour is very pretty looks amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy this is a stunning card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful I love the colours and the peeping frantage, Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, love the design and beautiful background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stunning what an amazing design its so gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, i love the background. Sending hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Tracy! I love the style!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing Tracy, fantastic design.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x