Sunday, 31 July 2016

Love Birds

Morning Fellow Bloggers and Visitors!

Today I am sharing a card using the new Blissful Paper Pads from Anna Marie Designs.  I used the 8x8, 7x7 and 6x6 papers in Cocoa.  I have distressed the edges with my Hougie distressing tool.  (Oh and I cut the centres from the two back sheets as I didn't want to waste the papers!)

The lace is from my old Creata (no longer trading) DT stash.

The chipboard tag and bird house are from The Works.

I have added white Gesso paint to the papers, chipboard pieces and lace.

The bird is a Noor! Design UK die and the With Love is a free die from PaperCrafter magazine, I have inked these with Tim Holtz Spun Sugar distress ink.


The stamens, dried flowers and beaded stamens are also from Anna Marie Designs.

The pins and main flower are from my stash.

Creative Blessings.  x

I would like to enter this in to the following challenge(s);

Noor! Design UK - Anything Goes with option of adding chipboard (birdcage on tag) - http://noordesign-uk.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/challenge-20.html.

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card its all so pretty Those paper sare gorgeous and your embellishments perfect Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Tracy, I love the chipboard & papers.
    Thank you for joining us over at Noor Design UK, good luck hun. Hope to see you join us next challenge.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card with gorgeous embellishments. The bird looks lovely.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Noor Design UK.
    Hugs Sharon. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Tracy, love the papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracy, wow stunning card those papers are fabulous, Love your design with the pretty lace and bird. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x