Sunday, 3 July 2016

Owl Delivery - Father's Day Card

Today I am sharing the Father's Day card I made.

I am a very big fan of Pollyanna Pickering, I think her artwork is amazing and have most of cds and paper kits.  I used the Countryside Collection Kit and picked the barn owl as this is my dad's favourite bird of prey.
To create the insert I used the top half of an insert sheet but as the sentiment was appropriate I cut off the bottom half and added half the tartan sheet.

I used the same coordinating sheets on the front, mat and layered the topper on black card and mounted it on 3D foam.  I also did the same with one of the sentiments.

I added buttons and string from my stash.

Creative Blessings.  x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous i love this both inside and out just fab Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I do love this owl and pretty papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x