Saturday, 2 July 2016

Ways with washi tape (1)

Greetings peeps!  I've have come up with a washi tape challenge for myself!  I have a small box of various different washi tapes but I must admit they are hardly used so I've decide to make a different style card or project each month using washi tape.

For this card I cut strips from the washi tape to make a basic flower shape.  The base card was made using Tattered Lace Pin Dot Decorative Circles folded in half.  I cut a piece of vellum using the same die set.

I used this card as my entry to the Spring challenge at my local craft shop, Keep on Crafting, Bury St Edmunds.

The butterfly, ladybird and bee are Create rub-ons from my stash.

Creative Blessings.  x

4 comments:

  1. Very effective use of washi tape Tracy and sweet little ladybrid and butterfly.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and a lovely idea on using Washi tape too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card it looks amazing such a clever idea love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and elegant, well done Tracy , you are so talented too xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x