Tuesday, 30 August 2016

Secret Garden scrap page - Inspired by Digitally "Sweet" Challenges Theme

It's me, yes I know I failed miserably in trying to post every other day but I have set a few posts to publish for September already so fingers crossed I get back into the swing of things.

This month I've been inspired to make this digital scrap page following the Floral theme from Digitally "Sweet" Challenges.

The photo is one of my own taken on a trip to the Open "Hidden" Gardens in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk in June 2013.

I have used a digi frame from Fragant Memory kit by Digi Fiddle Designs for the photo and with the except of one or two elements most of them have also come from this kit.

One of my favourite childhood books is The Secret Garden which was my inspiration for this piece.

I wish to enter the following challenge(s);

Digitally "Sweet" Challenges - Floral - http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/dsc-153-with-luna-girl.html

Creative Blessings.  x

7 comments:

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x