Friday, 9 September 2016

16th Wedding Anniversary - Digital Card

Today is my 16th Wedding Anniversary!  My hubby really loves my digital cards the most so for his anniversary card I used photos in black and white from our Wedding and a background and ribbon from the "From This Day Forward" digi kit from Daisytrail.  I used Anna Marie Designs black cardstock to make an 8x8 card.  Cut down the photo panel using the pinking blade on my trimmer. The inside is white paper cut with the same blade and I added a ribbon from my stash.

Creative Blessings.  x

7 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy this is stunning I love it. The photos are amazing you look lovely. Happy Anniversary to you both. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card stunning pictures x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Tracy, love the pictures and best wishes on your 16th Wedding Anniversary.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderfully elegant and personalised card Tracy. Happy anniversary to you, I hope you've had a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracy, I love your anniversary card, your husband will be so please and what a lovely way to re visit those precious moments. Sorry its late but Happy Anniversary and hope you had a lovely day. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you shared this beautiful and gorgeous design, you have not changed a bit and you look so youthful!! You are a beautiful and sweet couple..hope you had a special day too! xx Best Wishes xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x