Saturday, 17 September 2016

Amy Tag - Craftwork Cards

Hello everyone! I hope you have had a good Saturday, I have been to The Handmade Fair at Hampton Court Palace today.

My post today is sharing a tag made using the very first Craftwork cards items I bought, actually they were a present from my sister, who has a serious Craftwork Cards addiction!  The image is called Amy and came in a pack of ten, the papers are also from the Amy range which I think has been discontinued.  The tag base is also from Craftwork Cards.

Instead of colouring Amy's dress I used papers from the kit and gave her a decoupaged skirt and a little faux stitching pocket.  I replaced the glass she holds with a bouquet of flowers. I added a sentiment and a brad to match the backing papers from my stash.

Creative Blessings.  x

7 comments:

  1. It's a beautifully feminine tag Tracy, loving all the cherries and the tartan dress goes so well, clever combining of patterns.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag and beautiful paper pieced image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Tracy, I love the paper and image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag, and love the decoupaged dress. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x